Thursday, November 7, 2013

Interviewed for a Newspaper Article

Aside from answering your questions about your personal guns, I have stumbled into being a sort of information repository on Star pistols. I also answer questions from gunsmiths, forensics investigators, and police departments across the world. It's pretty weird.

Recently, as a followup to a notorious 1970s murder in Palm Springs, I was interviewed because the investigators are sure a PD was used in the crime.


If you live in the area, do read it. The point is not just sensationalism but the hope that someone will remember a detail, or find something incriminating like the gun, and they can solve the case for good. But at least read for my quotes, and tell me what I (or they, in their quoting) got wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment