Monday, June 30, 2014

What Should I See at the National Firearms Centre?

In a few weeks, I'll be in London on other business and will be taking the train up to Leeds to visit the National Firearms Centre. If that doesn't sound interesting or familiar, remember the Enfield Pattern Room? That moved to Nottingham in the 1980s and much more recently was joined with the Tower collections and put into an all new building.

I have some plans to look at a few of the SMGs, and compare features of the firing assemblies, and so on. They do not have every gun I am interested in, so I can't meet every need. They also may not allow the photos to be posted here, though I am working on that. At least, I'll have more info to add to the site and hopefully clarify a few things.

Note, they charge about $75 / hour, so I will only have so much spare time either. If anyone wants, I'll happily take donations or you can buy manuals or Star branded clothing. A tiny amount of each sale goes to run this site. If you really want to help, you can also just PayPal me a donation specifically for this trip and visit.

P.S. Soon I hope to have even more Star branded stuff. So, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment