Friday, June 15, 2018

Royal Armories, Leeds!

Finally, years later, done! I am in Leeds now but this morning spent several hours in the collection, messing with a lot of guns (I got to handle two different EM2s, for example). 

But most of all, I reviewed some of their more interesting Stars. Photos and many updates will be forthcoming, but I have some very interesting stuff, especially about many of the SMGs. 

I have good info now about the operation of the Z84, found a target M30, an "M28DA" whatever that is, and took (partly) apart the RU35, Z45, and Z70. 

Nope, not a typo on my behalf, not a Z70/B. Going to be adding whole sections to the pages, clarifying the vague operational rumors, and adding lots of other details. If you are a gun nerd like me, you'll like it. 

I have updated the 28/30/31 page already, though photos will follow once I get them cleaned up, and figure out what counts as credit or watermarks for valid use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment