Friday, July 6, 2018

First Royal Armories Photo - M28DA

First off, I want to show off and get feedback on the photo format. Go to the 28/30/31 page and scroll down to the end of the M28 section.

The Royal Armories normally don't let anyone publish photos, or you pay a lot. But they are trying to catch up to the modern era so my non-commercial research website is being allowed to use them free. But... I have to make some effort to make them not stolen, etc. So, avoiding annoying watermarks, I have labeled clearly, etc. What do you think. Any way to make it more secure and still readable?

As far as the gun itself... I am not sure what it is. It seems to be a normal Model 28, but it is for some reason labeled M28DA.


It may, just possibly, be a DAO version. But I was a bit stupid, and this didn't occur to me until a week later. Nor did I do a full function check, so I didn't pull the trigger or try to thumb cock it, or run the slide.

I may be able to have someone else go visit the Royal Armories and check on this, and will get back to you all if I find anything good.

No comments:

Post a Comment