Thursday, October 24, 2019

Star SMGs in Syria

Okay, really only one. But this morning the OSINT expert who shares as Calibre Obscura sent me these photos of a Z62 with Z70 markings for sale in good condition, with at least the one mag, and  for $275! in Syria.



Now, before you go thinking the markings mean it's sketchy or a clone or whatever, it is not.

Two guns I inspected in the Royal Armories were the same, and aside from having work and a toddler, I haven't gotten this posted because it's not just a matter of updating some details and adding awesome photos, but trying to figure out what the system actually IS.

There's something odd going on regarding what is a Z62, a Z70, and a Z70/B and it doesn't seem to be the features we've been told and categorized them as before like double triggers, but something else.

I'll get it worked out sometime, I promise!




No comments:

Post a Comment